br Kaplan EL Meier P Nonparametric estimation from
39. Kaplan EL, Meier P. Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations. J Am Stat Assoc 1958; 53:25.
40. Team RC. R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. Vienna,
Austria: R Foundation for Statistical Computing; 2018.
41. Team RS. RStudio: Integrated Development Environment for R. Boston, MA: RStudio, Inc; 2016.
42. Harrell FE Jr, with contributions from Charles Dupont and many others. Hmisc: Harrell Miscellaneous. R package version 4.2-0 2019. Available at: https://CRAN.R-project.org/package¼Hmisc. Accessed: March 17, 2017. 43. Li J, Qin S, Xu R, et al. Regorafenib plus best supportive care versus placebo plus best supportive care in Asian patients with previously treated metastatic colorectal cancer (CONCUR): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol 2015; 16:619-29.
45. Tarique AA, Logan J, Thomas E, Holt PG, Sly PD, Fantino E. Phenotypic, functional, and plasticity features of classical and alternatively activated human macrophages. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 2015; 53:676-88.
50. Xia Y, Cortez-Retamozo V, Niederkofler V, et al. Dragon (repulsive guidance molecule b) inhibits IL-6 DETA NONOate in macrophages. J Immunol 2011; 186:1369-76. 51. Santoni M, Romagnoli E, Saladino T, et al. Triple negative breast cancer: key role of tumor-associated macrophages in regulating the activity of anti-PD-1/PD-L1 agents. Biochim Biophys Acta Rev Cancer 2018; 1869:78-84.
52. Arlauckas SP, Garris CS, Kohler RH, et al. In vivo imaging reveals a tumor-associated macrophage-mediated resistance pathway in anti-PD-1 therapy. Sci Transl Med 2017; 9:eaal3604.
Charalampos S. Floudas et al
Supplemental Figure 1 Volcano Plot of the RNA Sequencing Differential Gene Expression Results
Abbreviations: FDR ¼ false discovery rate; sig ¼ significant.
Supplemental Figure 2 CIBERSORT (https://cibersort.stanford.edu) Results
Abbreviations: NK ¼ natural killer; RMSE ¼ root mean squared error.
Anti-PD-1 and Radiation in Colorectal Cancer
Supplemental Table 1 RNA Sequencing Results
Gene Log2 Fold Change P P Adjusted
Genes with statistically significant (adjusted) differential expression in the pre- and post-treatment biopsies, ranked per log2 fold change.
Charalampos S. Floudas et al
Supplemental Table 2 RNA Sequencing Results
Genes in P
Description Overlap, n FDR q
Genes Upregulated in Bone Marrow-Derived Macrophages Treated With IL4 26 2.77E-14 8.92E-11
vs. Incubated With the Peptide ALL1 Followed by Stimulation With T-Cell Membranes
Genes Downregulated in Dendritic Cells: Anti-FcgRIIB vs. Inflammatory Cytokine Cocktail 20 5.79E-12 5.32E-09
Genes Upregulated in Thymus Subcapsular Cortical Region vs. the Whole Medulla 23 1.01E-11 6.76E-09
Genes Upregulated in Comparison of PBMC From Healthy Donors vs. PBMC From Patients 22 1.15E-11 6.76E-09
With Acute Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
Leukocyte Co-Stimulatory Blockade Antibodies
Genes Upregulated in Mock Treatment During Adoptive Transfer Therapy of B16 Melanoma: 22 7.49E-11 3.02E-08
Genes Downregulated in Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cells: Untreated vs. Rosiglitazone 22 7.49E-11 3.02E-08
Genes Involved in Transmembrane Transport of Small Molecules 31 2.25E-10 8.54E-08
Genes Downregulated in CD8 T Cells, Acute Infection With LCMV-Armstrong: Effectors at 21 4.36E-10 1.34E-07
Genes Upregulated in Allogeneic T Cells After Stimulation With Dendritic Cells From: Liver vs. 21 4.78E-10 1.34E-07
Mesenteric Lymph Nodes
Genes Upregulated in Comparison of PBMC From Healthy Donors vs. PBMC From Patients 19 1.50E-09 3.85E-07
With Acute Escherichia coli Infection
Genes Downregulated in Comparison of Mature NK Cells vs. Intermediate Mature NK Cells